Auction House question

whittle181

I couldn't find this information online so I had to create a new topic.
It recently came to my attention that 2K do not allow the exchange of sales between different accounts on the same console. I have been trying to collect some MT from my alt account but when I list the auction, the card for sale is simply not showing up when I switch profiles.
My question is does the same rule apply for 2 different PS4 consoles using the same internet connection? I was hoping it might take into account the PS4 serial number only.

I can't confirm either way with NBA 2k20 specifically, but I know on previous NBA 2K games that it has worked from 2 different consoles on the same Internet connections because my partner and I have done this. It should work though on 2K20 I'd imagine, but like I said, I haven't tried it with that specific entry in the series.

34 minutes ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

I can't confirm either way with NBA 2k20 specifically, but I know on previous NBA 2K games that it has worked from 2 different consoles on the same Internet connections because my partner and I have done this. It should work though on 2K20 I'd imagine, but like I said, I haven't tried it with that specific entry in the series.

From what ive read it wont show sales from the same ip address.  Maybe switching to a vpn with one account will provide a solution 

I think I've sort of figured out a way around this. The situation is I have over half a million in MT and I need to transfer it to my main account. Basically I'd use my main console at my partners house and list a weak card for 24 hours at the highest buy it now price (several cards if necessary). When I got home I'd then buy the auction(s) with the MT on a secondary console using my dummy account. The currency should then go from my dummy account into my main account. It's a bit convoluted but it should lead to a smooth transfer without having to mess about with a vpn.

Edited by whittle181