"The Revolution is Coming" & "Become Operational"

Hammeff

I've had this on my backlog for a while and thought I would look to get this done. However I'm reading alot of people saying that these two trophies are unable to be boosted and you just need to wait in lobbies which just don't fill up. Am I not right in saying that if enough people were on at a certain time (Boosting session through this website) you could search for the map in the server browser and get everyone to join that to get both the trophies?

1 hour ago, talespagni said:

When I did these trophies, some months ago, I had 8 people in my boosting group. We tried creating a lobby and staying there until the minimum 16 were there, didn't work. Always 2/3 less than that.

Then I created a boosting session here. Like always, lots of people put their name, some appeared in the date, some not. Then we were able to start a match, and quickly there were a lots of randoms in the lobby as well... like, we went from 16 to almost 35 people in a matter of minutes after the match started.

Then the same thing for the other trophy.

My guess is you will have to create a boosting session, hope that enough people actually appear on the date, and if there aren't enough, hope that randoms quickly fill up the remaining slots.

Yeah thats what I was going to try. Cheers for confirming what I thought might be the case. Will give it a go