Quench there thurst trophy and challenge

OptimusPr1me777

As far as I know they're completely random. Just make sure you always have a canteen that's at least 50% full because they need half a canteen or you can't even initiate it.

Don't drink of it if it'll lower your canteen below 50%, look-out for spots to refill it and fast travel to a stronghold if you're hurt badly or you have emptied your canteen.

If you have the water project in the stronghold, it'll refill you're canteen to 100% when entered and this also counts for the challenge related to filling your canteen.

If you have the maggots project in the stronghold, it'll refill your health when entering the stronghold.

And last but not least: don't hit/hurt a member of the group because they won't accept water from you if you do. I ran over someone of the group with my car twice by accident. Once they were crawling over the road so by the time I saw the droplet icon it was already too late :(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OptimusPr1me777 said:

Yes but they arent spawning .. i played already 50 hours and from 35 hours not once anywhere to spawn ..  I am desperated

It's a long shot but do you have a (main or wasteland) mission objective active? ?

I had a problem with the storms nog spawning because I had a mission of act 3 active with objective 'go to the underdune'. For over 20h I didn't have a single storm and now I think of it... I don't remember seeing thirsty people in that time either.

As soon as I finished that mission I fast travelled to Jeet, went outside and within a few minutes I had a storm. From then on I got 1-2 storms in each session of 2-5h.

I remember that I came across at least 6-7 wanderers on my road to platinum and I think I played 50-70h to get the platinum.