Far far away Trophy - All questions answered

Detox2033

Fully correct solution for October 2020 (since free2Play Update):

There are many false information out there, so this will help a lot:

- You CAN CHANGE wheels. It doesnt reset your conter towards the trophy. You can use every wheels you want

- The trophy description for Europe is wrong. You have to drive 50 MILES, not kilometers. 50 Miles are about 80 kilometers so it won't pop with 50 kilometers. Thats a common mistake

- When you drove for example with one wheel set 10 kilometers, with another 70, this works and is cumulative. Even the 10 kilometers for the cristiano wheels trophy worked for the 50 miles trophy

- When you rubberband the miles, change the button for gas for example from r2 to r1 or triangle. its way more better to rubberband this way and deactivate vibration

- Take note to finish your matches, not quit them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Necroadr said:

Wait so the trophy is actually 80 km and not 50 km? the American trophy description also says 50 km.

EDIT: Well I just checked and I have more than 50 miles/80 km and no trophy yet :/

For me it actually unlocked at exact 50 miles (=about 80 kilometers) in total. I drove the miles with 3 different wheels. It unlocked right after ending a match not during one.

On 6/11/2020 at 6:43 AM, Detox2033 said:

For me it actually unlocked at exact 50 miles (=about 80 kilometers) in total. I drove the miles with 3 different wheels. It unlocked right after ending a match not during one.

My only guess is that I played the game on Switch before it became free to play, so stats from that version are carried to the PS4 version. I hope it unlocks once I have driven 50 miles on PS4.

Something is wrong with this one trophy. I allready drove over 50 Miles on one wheels and its still doesnt pop up :/ 

I will try to go over 80 miles, maybe this will help. 

EDIT: Nevermind. Just a few matches later this trophy pop-out. I had ~53 miles. 

Edited by S1KOR69

On 7/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, Necroadr said:

My only guess is that I played the game on Switch before it became free to play, so stats from that version are carried to the PS4 version. I hope it unlocks once I have driven 50 miles on PS4.

I eventually got it, maybe my theory was correct? IDK, I just need Car Collector and Stocked for the plat.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, ishopro said:

Does the trophy pops if I play only in online modes?

Hello. Yes, It pops.

On 10.12.2020 at 11:32 PM, papert0wng1rl said:

The requirements say 50 km, but my wheels are tracking distance in miles. I wonder if I need to drive 50 miles to get the trophy. Currently sitting at about 54-55 km if I convert mileage, and the trophy is not popping.

In the game settings, you can change the calculus to the classic one.

• Like 2