Hi everyone!

Silverbackmethod

After hunting down each end every trophy on my old Xbox360 I decided to take a break for a while when my first kid arrived ;)

A few years later I signed up for a steam account, but had more trouble than fun with my notebook and the fast-paced hardware and software topics related to PC-gaming in general.

So I decided it was time to go and grab a new console. Instead of a new Xbox, I went for a PS4 Pro (mainly because I prefer the exclusive titles here :)) and so far I can say that this has been an awesome decision.

Then came the first PS Store "Winter Sale" and I panic-shopped most of the fantastic titles I've always wanted to play when I still had my Xbox (Uncharted series, Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us, Heavy Rain,...) which turned out to be not the very best idea...

Because I now have a library full of awesome games and cannot decide which one to play first :) 

At the moment I am primarily playing Fortnite with my brothers, but the primary reason for that is the cross-play function as they are still on the Xbox. But we are having a ton of fun.

Long story short: I am super happy that I stumbled upon this fantastic community and forum and am looking forward to make some friends to play with and read interesting stories.

• Like 3

I feel you

I also want to play all those PS4 exclusives and I force myself to wait and buy them one by one as I have time to play and finish others... Hopefully, I will start the last of us remastered soon but so many games so little time ? 

Anyway, here you will find many nice people to talk about games in general and nice discussions.

Welcome to the site ?

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 7:18 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome!

I also have this issue of having too many good games to play and difficulties picking my next game. Currently playing through Horizon Zero Dawn and will need to choose my next game sooner than later. We'll get through this... Somehow. 1f605.png

I am having a "luxury problem" here ? As I still struggled making my decision, I decided to follow you and started playing Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday. Now it's "be strong and stick to it" ? I might just as well roll a dice for my next game.