Very late stack

ScottishNub

Ignoring the easy 30-45 minute platinum trophy, I wouldn't know why there would be limited run copies of this game. Physical copies of Ratalaika ports make more sense because (for the most part) their games do feel like games, but a great deal of Sometimes You's catalogue consists of shovelware, this game included.

If it's not a LR release then it's likely a Japanese stack, if so then why did they get it so late (like other games that recieve a JP trophy list months after WW release)? If so, how is there still a demand for release games for the Vita after Sony replaced the old web store and refuses to fix the Vita store to display many recent release missing on there? I don't know how the PS Store experience on the Vita is in Japan, but I'd imagine there would be less reason for Ratalaika, Sometimes You and Lightwood to continue publishing Vita versions after these changes Sony's made to slowly kill off the legacy platforms. One of these publishers has highlighted how releasing Vita games has become a struggle because of the costs involved in publishing products that charge less money and sell to fewer consumers, and the events of 2020 have certainly contributed to this difficulty.

I want to make it clear that I'm happy there are people who continue to care for the Vita, I just don't see how Vita Island can keep going with all of these decisions being made against it for the sake of inconvenience. All good thing come to and for sure, but the appoach Sony and that scum Jim Ryan are taking with this (and the PlayStation brand as a whole since the Xbox One failed effectively switching the roles played during the 7th Generation) is incredibly appauling. Shame on them for running their buisness completely for profit rather than to make and deliver quality products and services, then make a lot of money because of it.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
The last paragraph may be reserved for future use.