Challenges to Prioritize for Up to The Task

nhindian

Thank you everyone for the advice on this forum for the Penny Saved and Dividend challenges, very helpful as we all rush to complete Mad Max! My next question is which other tasks should we prioritize before continuing the game / reducing threat?

I'm thinking things like Stick It To Ya, which requires 15 boarders to be spiked, which gets a lot harder with no threat in a region. Or even things like Rattling ya Dag's, which needs a quick fury build. 

I got the two scrap challenges, and want to methodically work through the regions now, but don't want to accidently reduce threat somewhere and make a challenge incredibly difficult later. 

Thanks!

Most of the vehicle based challenges (including stick it to ya) can actually be farmed on convoys (I belive the ones in gutgash region are best), so as long as you leave those then you should be mostly fine. There are also a few guaranteed spawn points for certain vehicle types even once the map is mostly cleared. 

I personally got all my combat challenges done first, there are a few good spots in the final region for getting them done and none except the 10 second fury and kills in a single fury are too difficult. 

Unlocking all the archangels is needed as some challenges us them, so of course you will need to clear most regions down to atleast threat 1.

The guide in the comments of this post was very hellpful (not the guide you see first, but the one that has everything hidden in spoilers bellow it): Up to the Task achievement in Mad Max