Is most of this list able to be done solo?

I like BR games but usually prefer to play them solo.  Just curious just how bad the bots are.  Will I be able to do the 10 kills trophy in a vehicle with a gun solo by switching to the driver's seat or will bots kill me by then?

Also for duos and squads wins can you still play solo?  I want to knock wins out for both of those modes so I can grind out the kills in solo only so it is easier to keep track because I hear it is buggy if you play a bunch of different modes.

Also when does this season end and the next one start I also see people saying they getting all the kills in one season made the trophy pop so if this season ends soon I should probobly just wait.

I have been playing the game for maybe a 2-3 weeks and the game is very simple even as solo. I have gotten around 30 wins in the game and most of the end game enemies are bots so victory is almost always guaranteed unless you get a real person.

-The bots are extremely bad, they seem to get more aggressive towards the end of the game, but unless you are very close to them you should always win against them. If you are too close to them you might get lasered depending on how late in the game you are.

-For the 10 driving kill trophy the bots have extreme difficulty shooting you while you're in a car. If you're in a jeep its almost impossible for them to shoot you. Therefore just switch seats and just pull your gun out from the car and kill them.

-I have been playing only the basic royal mode and the win trophies are easy, I have even won some solo-squad games, since the bots are usually remaining. I strongly recommend that you stick in duo or squads for the frag kills or sniper headshot kills since they are much harder without downing them. Killing downed enemies does count as a special requirement kill. After completing all the special kills, I have been just doing solo, going for 10+ kills a game.

-The season just ended, and I have gotten progress transfered. The game seems very buggy but I have not had any issues. 

I have been using PubG Lookup to check progress.

1 hour ago, Burstawesome said:

I have been playing the game for maybe a 2-3 weeks and the game is very simple even as solo. I have gotten around 30 wins in the game and most of the end game enemies are bots so victory is almost always guaranteed unless you get a real person.

-The bots are extremely bad, they seem to get more aggressive towards the end of the game, but unless you are very close to them you should always win against them. If you are too close to them you might get lasered depending on how late in the game you are.

-For the 10 driving kill trophy the bots have extreme difficulty shooting you while you're in a car. If you're in a jeep its almost impossible for them to shoot you. Therefore just switch seats and just pull your gun out from the car and kill them.

-I have been playing only the basic royal mode and the win trophies are easy, I have even won some solo-squad games, since the bots are usually remaining. I strongly recommend that you stick in duo or squads for the frag kills or sniper headshot kills since they are much harder without downing them. Killing downed enemies does count as a special requirement kill. After completing all the special kills, I have been just doing solo, going for 10+ kills a game.

-The season just ended, and I have gotten progress transfered. The game seems very buggy but I have not had any issues. 

I have been using PubG Lookup to check progress.

Awesome thanks for this, I think I will definitely start this one then,  I will probobly play normally without thinking about trophies at least until I figure out some of the maps then I will focus on the kills

I hit every single trophy solo. Choose FPP cross play off and you will face mainly bots. All trophies can achieved with bots except crusing with the enemy. I started last season and finished this season so don’t worry. Patch 8.3 seemed to fix most things. Just stick to one mode only like FFP the entire time 

How do I switch to FPP?  I see at the top of game mode select it says TPP/FPP but I cant get over to FPP. Sorry I am a noob haha.

Is there a way to make it so holding ADS's? double tapping is getting annoying. I dont see an option in the ads settings.

EDIT: got it, I was wondering I was on TPP and there was atleast 25 people in lobby every game,

Edited by iGGTheEnd

16 hours ago, danrules123 said:

Yea this game gets some getting use to the first like 3 weeks only managed like 100 kills but after I was averaging like 15- 20a game except when I was going for grenade kills that’s a pain. Even bots were killing me lol

My account seems to be good on trophies.  I got 10 kills in TPP then switched to FPP and got 90 kills and the 100 kill trophy popped.  

Any tips for getting 3 suppressed weapons at a time?  Are there certain spots that spawn suppressors and VSS's more?

Also not excited for 50 grenade kills trophy at all.  Cant even get 1 grenade kill so im gonna have to play squads solo and kill downed bots.

• Like 1