Platinum Time

Just now, And98s said:

The second point. They are playing on PC and use the same account on PS4.

I thought so, thanks for the confirmation! I would rather play it on pc and pop the trophies on ps4 than have to deal with clunky controls on an mmo :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kreivok said:

I would rather play it on pc and pop the trophies on ps4 than have to deal with clunky controls on an mmo :D

Do you mean clunky controls as in using a controller? If so, first off you can use a KBM on PS4. Secondly, FF14 is actually extremely controller friendly. Like it utilizes the controller better than any MMO. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kreivok said:

I thought so, thanks for the confirmation! I would rather play it on pc and pop the trophies on ps4 than have to deal with clunky controls on an mmo :D

From what I've read throughout the web, they say the game itself is pretty adictive. I really want to give it a chance, but don't know how alive the game is right now. 

6 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

From what I've read throughout the web, they say the game itself is pretty addictive. I really want to give it a chance, but don't know how alive the game is right now. 

Eh, it crashes and lags for me now and again, but not so much that I would abandon it. The cutscenes for a quest that has them are truly top-notch and the game is very much alive. I've joined a free company and they helped me with Blue Magic skill learning. I also joined up with a FATE farming group and met someone who helped me learn more Blue Mage spells. (Can you tell Blue Mage is my favorite job? :D) The FATE farming was for this Yo-kai Watch crossover event where you get little sidekicks based on the Yo-kai and then farm medals to trade in for cool-looking weapons. (It's still going on but not much longer since it will end when the next patch comes out.)

As for me, just popped my latest trophy for clearing dungeons 100 times. Ironically, the 100th dungeon run I cleared was Tam-Tara Deepcroft, I was clearing it for my Animus relic quest for my Scholar. xD

If you want to try it out, go for the Free Trial, you won't be burdening with earning trophies and can try out a test character and if you like it, it's only $9.99 for just the starter pack and only $30 to get all of the expansions if you want to go past the first story arc(which is all you really need to complete to get all of the trophies).

• Like 2