Recruitment Question

DrakeHellsing

A small question I have about recruiting more people.  I just got the construction worker needed via story, but if I want to recruit others, say, those with a red thumbs down, do I need that skill for it? Cause I was checking the profiles of people and some have that thumbs down, but some don't.

Like, I went to Buckingham Palace too, peered through the gates and spotted 2 Royal Guards, even checked their profile, cause having one would be cool as is, but red thumbs down (one even had this death skill or something xD ).  So I am assuming I do need that skill? Or is it linked to something else instead for people like Royal Guards or other people like soldiers, police people and the likes?

Yeah you need the deep profile skill to recruit people who dislike deadsec (one thumbs down). But people who have 2 thumbs down won't join even if you have deep profile skill. It's very recommended to unlock this skill early because if you want to recruit someone instead of doing recruitment mission, you can just deep profile them and do one of the recruitment leads listed in their profile and they will join Deadsec automatically. The recruitment leads are short and easy comparing to the recruitment mission. The recruitment lead is basically go to x point and hack a npc.

Also deep profile lets you change the in game time so you can go to locations that spawns certain operatives during certain time window. For example, a hitman may spawn at 22:00 at Brewer St. You can just go there after fast-forwarding the time to 22:00. Go to the location and see if the operative has the look you want since we all know how hard it is to recruit an operative who has the perk/voice/look you want. If not kill him/her and fast-forward time again. Here's what my hitman looks like after stopping so many hitman from assassinating their target. ? I think he looks pretty familiar.? 

KXbMRCy.png

• Like 1

Ah, very nice on that Agent 47 look :D

And thanks for the answer in regards to that.  Will do what I can to aim for that skill next (as I got the double jump skill for the spiderbots first, will come in handy too).  Defiantly want some of these other characters on my team, like a Royal Guard, or a Hitman (which I need both for a trophy each, Royal Guard for the Palace and a Hitman for stealth kills, among others).  But yeah, will aim for that skill next I think so I can go and recruit a few others, at least one of each profession too, like a soldier or other such people (saw one outside the safehouse pub area).  But yeah, I must get a Royal Guard, that's defiantly one of my goals already, cause I see them outside the Palace just taunting me xD

And yeah, I remembered from AC: Syndicate on where the Palace was, close to Parliament, so that helped me locate that easily :D