Two sets of trophies on cards.

Before you point me to the sliders or two rows option, let me elabroarate. My 3rd suguesstion is for an option that allows 2 diffrent lists of trophies from the following: Recent, Platinums and Milestones.

• Recent: self explanitory. This is the list that lists your trophies by the time you got thim, with the most recent trophy being first.
  • Platinum filtered: I know that options exists, basicaly it shows only your platinum trophies.
  • Milestones: Shows your very first trophy, our 50th, trophy, your 100th trophy etc, you can set the incriments in the options.

The Idea is to have two of the preceing lists in one trophycard.

So what do you think?

I guess the problem is that if your last trophy was a plat, then you will have that trophy showing twice on your card. I do not think we need the milestone filter since it wont be able to show wich trophy is what.

I wouldn't use it, but since is a choice thing, I don't have a problem with it xD

or use trophy cabinet on card could also be a nice option

This one I like, people being able to put wathever trophy they want is a nice idea. Of course it wil benefit premium users more since regular members can only have 3 trophies (I think) on cabinet.

That and I made a thead about a similar thing before someone told me about the cabinet.