REACH PLATINUM RANK 1 EASY

2 hours ago, DEMON said:

For those landing into Platinum Rank 2, that's because you had straight wins on previous rounds. Make one round where you have 2 loses and 3 wins, this will only push you up 1 rank instead of 2 for that round, meaning you will be at Platinum Rank 3 at the end. If you're at Gold Rank 1, just apply this strategy there and you will be moved to Platinum 3, trust me, you do not want to be on Platinum Rank 2, I was stuck on it for ages as Platinum Rank 1 CPU are stupidly difficult, even if you do manage a full chain, they have likely got rainbow excellents on everything they did manage to hit. It seems in this game's VS mode, a full chain combo doesn't really mean anything unless you can hit all the notes on the best timing which is much easier said than done, especially with tricks being thrown at you for the entire duration of the song.

Is there a way to drop down again, or should I just upload my save to the cloud and start over for this Trophy

1 minute ago, Nitemares----- said:

Is there a way to drop down again, or should I just upload my save to the cloud and start over for this Trophy

Upload your save to the Cloud.
Start new game, get 10 songs unlocked.

Just to be safe, copy save to a USB stick so you don't have to repeat the 10 songs unlocked in case you mess up again.

• Like 1