Compassionate Soul?

Hello! For me this trophy popped up during my save everyone playthrough after saving Angela on the bridge section. The best advice that I could give would be to either start a new game or reload a previous save and as Andrew basically be kind to whoever you are talking to. Sympathizing with them and offering moral support should work. Ultimately, you'll be choosing a mixture of head and heart decisions, but as long as you are "nice" to as many characters as possible and as sympathetic as possible, it should pop after you save Angela, or a little bit after. Good luck!

Edited by Scott2272
Made Addition
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scott2272 said:

Hello! For me this trophy popped up during my save everyone playthrough after saving Angela on the bridge section. The best advice that I could give would be to either start a new game or reload a previous save and as Andrew basically be kind to whoever you are talking to. Sympathizing with them and offering moral support should work. Ultimately, you'll be choosing a mixture of head and heart decisions, but as long as you are "nice" to as many characters as possible and as sympathetic as possible, it should pop after you save Angela, or a little bit after. Good luck!

Does the chapter two with family(prologue practically) has a role?

1 hour ago, OverHypedG said:

Does the chapter two with family(prologue practically) has a role?

To my knowledge it doesn't, but just to be safe I would be "nice" and "sympathetic" during the prologue as Anthony just in case. I believe since you don't play as Andrew until after the prologue that it shouldn't impact it, but just to be safe I would recommend it!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is an old thread, but figured I'd share the dialogue options that worked to unlock the Compassionate Soul trophy for me. I struggled with it for awhile & then skipped around YT for answers, so credit to Alvin Heklye's Let's Play. This also happened to be the start of my All Together run (which kept getting hung up on the negative Taylor/bus argument at the start). I can confirm the game must be updated, as I unlocked everything but these two trophies on the 1.00 disc version.

Start from the Darkest Dreaming scene:
Compassionate
Compliant
Reluctant
Puzzled
Reassuring
(Look down at the trail)
Cheery
(Inspect Little Hope Town sign)
Curious
Curious
Say nothing
Say nothing
Apologetic
Probing
Gleeful
Resolute
Curious
Questioning
(Talk to Vince)
Concerned
Say nothing
(Look at the effigy doll hanging on the wooden fence)
Apologetic
Assertive
Subdued
Insistent
Subdued
Polite
Frightened
Baffled
Considerate
(Talk to Andrew at the Viewpoint)
Bewildered
Reassuring
(Look at the poster on the street light)
Contended
Supportive
Curious
Frightened
Frightened
Approving - I'm with Andrew
(Talk to Angela)
Concerned
Amused
Doubtful
(Talk to John)
Encouraging
Uncertain
Subdued
Agitated
Supportive
Mischievous
--- Free choices for Daniel/Taylor scenes---
(Back at the police station)
Optimistic
Assertive
Questioning
Reassuring
Apprehensive
(Do not approach anyone in the flashback trial)
Say nothing
Puzzled
Say nothing
Puzzled
Optimistic
Self assured
Say nothing
Demanding
Say nothing
(Save Angela)

• Like 3