Shadow Wars issue

Asentiff

So Ive made it to Act 4, which is the Shadow Wars portion of the game..

Sieges 1 & 2 no problems

Siege 3 I died at which was Nurnen, I retook my fort, moved onto Sergost and defended it. The problem is it still shows my % at 86% in the quest screen and only Stages 1 & 2 completed

is there way around this issue?

am I glitched out of the Shadow Wars trophy and thus negating me from the platinum?

any advice or suggestion would be ideal, as ive scoured the internet for answers and mostly came across people who had the same issues, not sure if I will have to restart the entire game again to complete this or not (God, I hope not)

Edited by Asentiff

4 hours ago, Asentiff said:

So Ive made it to Act 4, which is the Shadow Wars portion of the game..

Sieges 1 & 2 no problems

Siege 3 I died at which was Nurnen, I retook my fort, moved onto Sergost and defended it. The problem is it still shows my % at 86% in the quest screen and only Stages 1 & 2 completed

is there way around this issue?

am I glitched out of the Shadow Wars trophy and thus negating me from the platinum?

any advice or suggestion would be ideal, as ive scoured the internet for answers and mostly came across people who had the same issues, not sure if I will have to restart the entire game again to complete this or not (God, I hope not)

You need to successfully defend Nurnen, Seregost & Gorgoroth to complete the requirements for Stage 3 of shadow wars.