Something to try if 'Veteran' isn't popping despite playing 30+ games

OmegaRejectz

I played way more than thirty matches before the trophy unlocked, which was the last trophy I had needed for platinum. I decided to delete the game and see if that would clear the cache correctly and fix the issue I was having. Luckily it worked. So, if the trophy isn't popping despite meeting the requirements you might as well give it a shot, the game isn't very large so you'd be able to redownload it quickly anyways. Hopefully, this helps anyone in the future or someone who figured the platinum was out of their reach due to this bug.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/11/2020 at 11:53 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

I played way more than thirty matches before the trophy unlocked, which was the last trophy I had needed for platinum. I decided to delete the game and see if that would clear the cache correctly and fix the issue I was having. Luckily it worked. So, if the trophy isn't popping despite meeting the requirements you might as well give it a shot, the game isn't very large so you'd be able to redownload it quickly anyways. Hopefully, this helps anyone in the future or someone who figured the platinum was out of their reach due to this bug.

Did you have to play 30 more games after o reinstalled?

20 hours ago, WellysonGomes said:

Did you have to play 30 more games after o reinstalled?

Nope, after reinstalling I had to only play 1 game. So basically if you’ve played 30+ matches try uninstalling & then after reinstalling play a match and it should fix it. That’s what fixed it for me when I had assumed I would never earn the platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Urdnot_Wrexx said:

when you are finishing one be sure to not turn off the game until game's main menu loads fully, unless it may not be added to the "counter" 

The scroll must be opened and then return to the menu otherwise it doesn't track as complete. Took me 45 games 15 of which we tested just leaving and it didn't pop so definitely why. 

• Like 2