Binding of Kin Release Date and future of PS4 support

1 hour ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Release date should be 12/1. Trophy list should be live when update goes live. I think they will support this game on ps4 for at least years as there are still tons of people playing on ps4 and the game runs fine on ps4 so no reason to not support it. 

Do you really think they will give it the same support as PS5? That cannot be cost efficient. 

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

Do you really think they will give it the same support as PS5? That cannot be cost efficient. 

It's all speculation of course but ps4 will get support for at least 3-4 years according to Sony officials which means it's gonna take a while for most of the ps4 players to transition to ps5. I doubt it's gonna take much resourse to develop ps4 and ps5 at the same time. The game is even on switch. ? Would be unwise to just drop ps4 and lose out on all the money they are gonna make from skins. As for trophy support I have no idea but I see no reason to not support new trophies when new dlc comes out on ps4. They have a q&a on twitter rn tho if you wanna ask.