Why has my character tendency gone down from pure white?

Radford999

I’ve just killed all of the black phantoms and got my character to pure white. Then i finished the game and completed Boletarian Palace and now my character tendency has gone down to just white and not pure white. It’s really annoying because now i have got to get a few worlds to pure black again to kill the black phantoms again to push my character tendency towards white again. Any idea why it has changed? 

Edited by Radford999

Usually killing an NPC (willingly or by accident) is the cause. It is nearly impossible to find out the exact reason why this happened in your playthrough.

Killed Old King Doran for the ring? Accidentally killed the Sword NPC at the beginning of 4-1? Both happened to me.

I manipulated the character tendency with a friend, which is way faster than getting to pure black in all worlds and killing the phantoms again. Killing an invader pushes your CT towards white, invading and killing the host pushes you towards black. You can achieve both states in a few minutes boosting it with a friend.

6 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Usually killing an NPC (willingly or by accident) is the cause. It is nearly impossible to find out the exact reason why this happened in your playthrough.

Killed Old King Doran for the ring? Accidentally killed the Sword NPC at the beginning of 4-1? Both happened to me.

I manipulated the character tendency with a friend, which is way faster than getting to pure black in all worlds and killing the phantoms again. Killing an invader pushes your CT towards white, invading and killing the host pushes you towards black. You can achieve both states in a few minutes boosting it with a friend.

Ah yes that sounds easier. If you get killed as an invader does your character tendency change?

Also, can you do it more than once with the same person?

9 minutes ago, Radford999 said:

Ah yes that sounds easier. If you get killed as an invader does your character tendency change?

Also, can you do it more than once with the same person?

1st question: No, it doesn't.

2nd question: Yes, infinitely. Just set up a password protected session.