Spells keep being un-attuned

den-69

Is this a bug? I'm invading people atm to try to get pure black character tendency faster and my spells have un-attuned themselves 3 times now.

As a mage character it's pretty annoying to realise once I've invaded that I don't have any spells equipped anymore...

Are you using the White Eye Stone to leave the Host's world when you're an invader? This will cost you one level (or if you die after invading with the Red Eye Stone). You'll also lose levels as an invader if you die by falling or other elemental hazard.

If the last level you gained was required for a spell slot, you'll lose the spell slot and the attuned spell upon death.

9 hours ago, Helyx said:

Are you using the White Eye Stone to leave the Host's world when you're an invader? This will cost you one level (or if you die after invading with the Red Eye Stone). You'll also lose levels as an invader if you die by falling or other elemental hazard.

If the last level you gained was required for a spell slot, you'll lose the spell slot and the attuned spell upon death.

No. Though people keep quitting when I invade before I can even find them. Or the network was playing up.

Though I wasn't losing slots, I had to go back to a mage to attune them again and they were fine but 3 times? lol

Edited by den-69

25 minutes ago, den-69 said:

Though people keep quitting when I invade before I can even find them. Or the network was playing up.

Though I wasn't losing slots, I had to go back to a mage to attune them again and they were fine but 3 times?

Probably people deliberately closing the game to avoid having to deal with an invader (this happened all the time on PS3).

Just thinking of possible things in-game that would cause this to happen (like taking off the Ring of Magical Nature). Never heard of this if it's an actual bug; could be exclusive to PS5.