Can you play PS4 and ps5 version on ps5?

yoszek

4 hours ago, squiddycr4 said:

You can.  I've got it installed on PS5 and can launch either version (although there's a little bit of faff involved).

Thank you!

I was wondering how they will solve it when game has both version playable,coz i really dont want to go back to jet engine ps4 pro for that crossbuy titles

Anyway,you just choose version from ps5 menu befour starting the game?

Edited by yoszek

6 minutes ago, yoszek said:

Thank you!

I was wondering how they will solve it when game has both version playable,coz i really dont want to go back to jet engine ps4 pro for that crossbuy titles

Anyway,you just choose version from ps5 menu befour starting the game?

Just tap on the three dots and pick the PS4 or PS5 version to download. Then, I imagine you do the same to play if installed on the internal storage.

If you have an ext USB drive, the PS4 version will appear on there and the PS5 version on the internal drive as two separate tiles.

3 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Just tap on the three dots and pick the PS4 or PS5 version to download. Then, I imagine you do the same to play if installed on the internal storage.

If you have an ext USB drive, the PS4 version will appear on there and the PS5 version on the internal drive as two separate tiles.

Ok,great,thats what i hoped for. Thanks for the info,it seems i can stay only on ps5 now with new games and my entire huge backlog no problem then.