Private match trophies

All trophies must be done in public matches. It’s just the developers who forgot to mention a few trophies with the “in a public match” notice. And even they forgot it, it’s now common knowledge that all trophies can be done in public matches only for 4 years now.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

it’s now common knowledge that all trophies can be done in public matches only for 4 years now.

I don't think this thread would have been started if it were "common knowledge", but now the thread is here to help anyone new to the game understand that all trophies are required to be completed in public matches.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I don't think this thread would have been started if it were "common knowledge", but now the thread is here to help anyone new to the game understand that all trophies are required to be completed in public matches.

We can then blame the devs to forget the “in a public match” notice on some trophies, this can lead to confusion for newcomers.

28 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

We can then blame the devs to forget the “in a public match” notice on some trophies, this can lead to confusion for newcomers.

Yes, to add it to some trophies but not others was very short-sighted on their part. But I doubt they're going to update trophy descriptions at this point.

• 1 month later...