The trophies are out...

And they look pretty good.

-The first thing I looked for was combos. There's a trophy for a 100 hit combo!

-Unlock the zombie suit?

-Unlock all suits

-There's six "hiddens": defuse all joker presents, rescue all penguin hostages, disarm all black mask junction boxes, destroy all joker teeth, destroy all penguin cages, destroy all Black Mask's masks.

-There's also 3 trophies for finding all upgrades in 3 categories.

-7 trophies tied to beating different bosses

This game was my most anticipated game on any system, and then I started hearing some negative feedback from early hands ons. The trophies seem to show there might actually be some depth here, so I think I'm gonna try and preorder today.

---

Psn: big_bob002

• Like 1

Well, I can't get past the first rooftop on the Vita game. It's bugged. Hope you have a better experience.

I haven't encountered any bugs yet, but the game is pretty confusing about where to go when. Can you describe the last thing you did? I'm trying to figure out where you are.

I haven't encountered any bugs yet, but the game is pretty confusing about where to go when. Can you describe the last thing you did? I'm trying to figure out where you are.

Its still in the tutorial part, just after the first battle, and won't let me jump off of the right side of the roof (the other works fine). No way to fix so I got a refund. Another copy did the same for me and several managers at that Gamestop. On PS3T.org, another user reported experiencing it.