Corrupt save game file, only 2 trophies needed for Plat

ChaseHQ

Today I was trying to finish off completing my trophy list for Syndicate on the PS3 when low & behold my console switched itself off whilst saving & corrupted the save file. Unfortunately it is not recoverable. I’m missing only 2 trophies one will require a play through on easy to get to level 19 to “breach the data core” & the other is for 25 shield drops. If I were to play through this game again on easy on another PS3 & complete these trophies would I still get the platinum or do I have to do the entire game again?!? 

Trophies are tied to your PSN account and be achieved on any system, as long as you are logged into your PSN profile while playing the game.  You can replay the game and still get the two you're missing to get the platinum; you won't pop trophies for the ones you've gotten already, but the two missing ones will pop once you complete the requirements.

I’ve had something similar happen in the past. I played a game that I only needed a few trophies for on a new PS3 and popped the trophies I needed. Plat didn’t pop, but it did as soon as I synched my trophies to my PSN account.

If you synch all your trophies first before playing, the platinum will pop naturally. 

Best of luck. 

• Like 1