Are some DLC packs delisted or something?

Hvalpen

I was looking at the crimewave collection edition, since its currently heavily discounter. But are some DLCs missing or something? In the collection,for example, is infamy 2.0 and Hardcore Henry missing(and they dont show up on add ons or through a search either). So whats the deal there?

7 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

One thing was scheduled to be delisted, probably due to copyrights expiring, so there's a high chance some other stuff is/will be delisted as well.

Wasnt that the Scarface one(there is a topic in the froum about it) but that one still seems to be in there

Yeah I think that's the one. Well, if I were you I'd just go through the trophy list and see if the DLCs appearing there are still available for purchase if you're interested in getting 100%. Even if something is delisted already, but there are no trophies in it, that shouldn't a be problem.

33 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

I was looking at the crimewave collection edition, since its currently heavily discounter. But are some DLCs missing or something? In the collection,for example, is infamy 2.0 and Hardcore Henry missing(and they dont show up on add ons or through a search either). So whats the deal there?

Infamy 2.0 is an update they added for their infamy (prestige) system. It is free so no issue there. With the base game (crimewave edition), the Hardcore Henry pack is included. So it is technically free. If you have any other issues just ask. The scarface pack was suppose to be delisted in a previous update, not sure if it is gone though since I have had it for years. If it is missing there is a trophy that requires a gun in the DLC, but if you confirmed you bought it there should be no issue. The heist is also required but if you have a friend with it you can join his game.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Burstawesome said:

Infamy 2.0 is an update they added for their infamy (prestige) system. It is free so no issue there. With the base game (crimewave edition), the Hardcore Henry pack is included. So it is technically free. If you have any other issues just ask. The scarface pack was suppose to be delisted in a previous update, not sure if it is gone though since I have had it for years. If it is missing there is a trophy that requires a gun in the DLC, but if you confirmed you bought it there should be no issue. The heist is also required but if you have a friend with it you can join his game.

Im an idiot.,.i bought the Crimewave collection. I just forgot to notice it didnt include the actual game xD