Contributor

Contributor (5/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. Oof. This is 50% Blue, 40% Tan and 10% Red. And yet somehow, Red seems to stand out to me because of the title and the shouting guy. Not sure if its the dominant color though 😆
  2. Alright, here's my 2nd update with 3 more games down. Slow and steady wins the....? Eh, who am i kidding? I don't think I'm gonna be able to complete this year lol. I'm still trying to Plat Jurassic World Evolution 2 and that is taking me forever. Although I did finish Metro 2033 Redux (Great game but i don't understand the ending) but i cant use it anywhere coz I have The Last of Us 2 on Black already. bummer Last of Us Part 2 on Black. I've read a lot about how divisive this game was but I never read into it and I didn't know why. But now I do. Even I agree or disagree with you, I can understand why you would feel that way. Personally, I cant empathize with Abby at all, so that makes half the story a toss up for me. And games that me kill doggos?! Wtf game Endling: Extinction Forever on Blue. Great game but it made me feel so sad. Come on devs, why you do me like this? Wtf game And Far Cry: Blood Dragon on Pink. Ahhhh finally. Happy Fun Game time!. Thank You game!
  3. This is probably the best summary of my gaming tendencies as well, thought there's very few games that I've actually disliked outright. I really thought I could persevere and put up with just about anything. Then, I tried to clean up my COD Black Ops Veteran trophies on my PS3. And I died. Again and again and again, most of the time in seconds of spawning. And it broke me. And my controller. I guess I know what my limit is now.
  4. Yeah, that took me ages too. Just stick with it, dude. Play something else, then run with it for an hour or so, then stop. It'll take some patience and lots of luck but its doable. and yeah, turn the sound off.
  5. ummm... id be careful with this one. It is a fun game but the last 2 MP trophies that you need for a Plat takes a loooong time. Not hard but a hell of a grind 😕
  6. Yes, Masterpiece is a very strong word and I do agree with a lot of the answers that have already been posted. Bangers, the lot of em But if I'm ever asked a casual question like what's the best game you've played from someone, my mind would always go to Horizon Zero Dawn I love reading Sci-Fi and this story captivated me from beginning to end. Even with all my years reading SF, I could only partially guess at what the outcome would be. And the revelation and how the narrative unfolded was a remarkable experience. Good gameplay helps as well! Still of the best narrative gaming experiences I've ever had Another answer that coms to mind is The Last Of Us. But that was more of characters journey narrative rather than a story idea one but still very impactful SIde Note! Just started playing TLOU 2. I just got past THAT part and I honestly don't know how i feel. wtf
  7. Okay 2nd entry down. Endling : Extinction if Forever in O2: Based on a Non Gaming IP This comes recommended by so many in the Kaleidoscope challenge and I'm so glad they did An aboslutely brief and wonderful experience and also, at the same time, an experience that made me go, What the hell devs, why you gotta make me feel this way goddammit, who hurt you, man?! 😁
  8. Ok, 1st update and just one game down. And its already February. I had a better start last year 😀 So I've got Mafia 2 for Tan Oh boy. This game is.... rough. Mafia 1's story was at least a bit more interesting... but this one is just all over the place.... and it doesn't hold up at all. The story, the animations, the voice acting... none of it worked for me unfortunately. Gonna be skipping Mafia 3 And the less said about the drive 1000 miles trophy, the better. That's just horrible.
  9. Must have missed this one! Once again, all I see is Light Blue lol. I think my eyes are broken. and yeah, the bright yellow letter stand out too 😆
  10. Hitman? Cant pinpoint exactly which game but there's a Halloween level and a Christmas one. There's even a Santa suit 😆
  11. Pink or Maroon seems like the most immediate choices to me Heh. All I see is Light Blue. Anyone Else? 😆
  12. I'm Signing up! One Entry down. I'll count it as a victory just to get a single line LOL. Let's see what i can do 😃
  13. Oof. i didnt put Rogue explorer in my list last year for this exact reason. Light Blue looks more predominant to me somehow, so maybe turn the image upside down so it fits into Light Blue maybe? 😆
  14. I really want to finish off my Last Of Us Plat and 100%. The factions always seemed very daunting to start but I've been putting it off for far too long.