Best skills?

Rebourne07

I have found most of the skills kind of rubbish to be honest. I would say that the vital ones are the slowdown dodge, I think some of the harder bosses would be almost impossible without it on the harder difficulties. Also the skill that slows down time when you are almost dead is very handy. Apart from that take whatever you want. There are not any skills that will speed up the game, there is an absolute shit ton of stuff to do and collect and you need to do it all.

As for Abilities I have most unlocked (but only two at level 2.) I hardly use them, for normal enemies they are overkill and against bosses they seem to just get me killed (Playing on Hard Mode.) This game seems to be much more grounded compared with Odyssey, but boy do I miss those over the top skills and abilities.  

Edited by tpepper1985
  • Like 1

dual spears destroy all enemies. I use the harpoon skill for these huge shield enemies. If you use the skill right next to them it usually one shots them. For boss fights if you wanna cheese it use the skill where you can slow down time with hunter bow’s skill that lets you shoot 2 arrows at once. Can usually finish the fight in a few arrows. 

For opening locked doors use dive of Valkyries and explosive arrow for these blocked walls. Just FYI unlocking certain area with these skills early might glitch the story quest.