Choice Discussion Thread (TWAU Episode 1) GUARANTEED SPOILERS

ProGamerX56

Hi,

Surprised there isn't a topic on this already! This is a thread to discuss what decisions you made in the latest Telltale game, the Wolf Among Us Episode 1.

I have not setup a poll for the sake of spoilers.

All decisions are below.

DID YOU GIVE FAITH THE MONEY (YES*/NO)

DID YOU TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT BEAUTY (LET THE ELEVATOR SLAM IN HIS FACE/YES/NO*)

WHERE DID YOU DECIDE TO GO FIRST (TOAD*/PRINCE LAWRENCE)

WHAT HAPPENED TO PRINCE LAWRENCE (DID NOT PREVENT DEATH/[DON'T THINK YOU CAN, THERE IS NO MOST POPULAR DECISION])

WHO DID YOU SUSPECT (PRINCE LAWRENCE/WOODY/TWEEDLE BROTHERS/[?]*/BLUEBEARD)

WHO DID YOU ARREST (WOODY/TWEEDLE DEE*)

* = Most popular decision

Edited by ProGamerX56

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gave Money to Faith

I told the truth to Beast

I gave The Pig a drink

I went to Toad's apartment first

I got Toad to tell the truth without hitting him 

Prince Lawrence died.

I suspected the Tweedle Brothers

I controlled The WOLF and let Gren go

I arrested Tweedle Dee

Edited by TacticalChaos15

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at the rest of the trophies for the game and I had a thought. Does anyone else think the "No Respect for the Dead" trophy could allude to Snow White and/or Faith not really being dead? If you look at the trophy image there are love hearts floating about. Anyway just pure speculation on my part.

I was looking at the rest of the trophies for the game and I had a thought. Does anyone else think the "No Respect for the Dead" trophy could allude to Snow White and/or Faith not really being dead? If you look at the trophy image there are love hearts floating about. Anyway just pure speculation on my part.

I actually looked up Snow White in relation to the Wolf Among Us since the premise of this game is based as a prequel to the comic book series. In general a well-known/respected fable can't just end/disappear. I am assuming this is true for Snow White but I have no idea how/why it works since I never read the comics. I don't know if that means Snow White is not dead "forever" or Faith either. This is based on what I gleaned from some forums and such with people asking about her death. Whether that ruins the suspense for me or not I have no idea yet.

Edited by Technatorium

*spoilers*

[i was hoping this thread would get this popular sooner]

But snow white and faith's head were torn/chopped off their body so I doubt they are still alive. But then again the Axeman did get an axe through his brain so this is probably not suprising in the world of Fable.

• 3 weeks later...

In case anybody is still wondering:

Actually, you CAN prevent Prince Lawrence's death by going to his apartement first. The reason why there is no most popular decision is because it's not an active decision but a direct consequence of a previous decision.

In my first playthrough I decided like this:

Gave money to Faith
Lied to Beast
Gave Pig a drink
Went to Toad's first
Convinced toad to make him talk
Prince Lawrence died
I suspected the The Woodsman
I didn't rip off the arm
I arrested the Woodsman

After completing the first episode, I started a new save game from chapter 4 on and made the following decisions:

Went to Prince Lawrence's first
Prince Lawrence survived

Convinced toad to make him talk
I suspected the The Tweedle Brothers
I ripped off the arm
I arrested the Tweedle Dee

So now I have two save games. The first one is the one I will definetly continue in episode 2. Maybe I will even continue the other one to see how things change.