gigs not completing

DammitTara

so i finished the cyberpsycho: where the bodies hit the floor, occupational hazard, and flight of the cheetah gigs and got the call from regina confirming this. however i didn't get paid and the missions are still under active gigs. if i click on track this quest nothing happens. is there any way to fix this other than reloading an old save?

On 14/12/2020 at 0:17 AM, DammitTara said:

so i finished the cyberpsycho: where the bodies hit the floor, occupational hazard, and flight of the cheetah gigs and got the call from regina confirming this. however i didn't get paid and the missions are still under active gigs. if i click on track this quest nothing happens. is there any way to fix this other than reloading an old save?

I have the same issue with one cyberpsycho, its glitched too and i have all maps 100%. It’s my last trophy...

On 14.12.2020 at 0:17 AM, DammitTara said:

I have 7 gigs stucked (4 cyberpsycho). I've checked in Pacifica if it locks trophy (least NCPD things), but fortunately it doesn't. Completed all NCPD in Pacifica, got "Smoke on the water" stucked and got trophy Greetings from Pacifica!. Also despite 4 cyberpsycho gigs stucked without marker I got trophy for completing all of them.

I had glitch that when Regina was calling me, she was talking about 1-2 gig before, but after about 15 gigs it finally catched up by itself. Probably it has caused a tracking problem in journal.