I just think trophies are fun

kindajustin

Hello everybody. I've been enjoying collecting trophies since I first got my PS4 in 2016, but only recently started checking out this site since getting back into playing a few months ago. I loved my Xbox 360 but achievements never meant anything to me. For whatever reasons, that changed with trophies. Every game I enjoy is a new challenge to try and platinum. I've played plenty of games, several platform exclusives, Playstation is pretty cool. I hope to talk and make friends with some like minded people, my favorite part of gaming is honestly just talking and sharing experiences/accomplishments.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Quixotesque said:

Welcome Justin from another newbie! 1f601.png

Best of luck to you fellow newbie lol. Idk what platforms (if any) you're coming from, but I've tried almost everything over the last 20+ years and honestly the Playstation has been the most enjoyable in a long time. I hope you find it to be a lot of fun too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kindajustin said:

Best of luck to you fellow newbie lol. Idk what platforms (if any) you're coming from, but I've tried almost everything over the last 20+ years and honestly the Playstation has been the most enjoyable in a long time. I hope you find it to be a lot of fun too.

Well, my gaming journey also comes form far haha, starting with classic SNES and moving to PS from One until PS3 (fat) . However, it died (damn yellow light of death) and I moved to computer gaming for several years. 

Then, this whole steam achievements appeared and I loved the whole idea of completion, games as a journey etc. 

This year, I returned to PS buying a PS4 pro and I am enjoying my time so far. So yeah, I agree with you. Also, platinum feels much better than achievements tbh.

My idea is to get platinum on those games that I love on computer (starting with my beloved Witcher 3) and also play those PS exclusives that I missed.

I don't have much time due to work and all, but I will enjoy the hunting journey at my own pace.? 

Again, good luck on your trophy journey too man, I will follow your progress ?

• Like 1