Flip/kill in two playthroughs

KrzysMC90

I need some clarification on flipping/killing rackets as I see different information.

I have downgraded my game to version 1.09 and disconnected my PlayStation since then so the trophies are NOT glitched. I already got the money and informant trophies even though the game crashed once and I'm closing the game.

Now close the end I accidentally killed a racket because I missed one wiretap in the district. In the guide here it says I can just flip any racket on my second playthrough. In the guide on pstrophies it says I have to flip exactly the same racket, but even this doesn't work anymore as of 1.06. So what is it? Does one small mistake mean that I will need two more full playtroughs only because of two trophies? I enjoyed this game (this is my second playtrough as the trophies wete glitched when I played in the past) but it is repetitive and two more times will just bore me to death.

Edited by KrzysMC90

I played on 1.09 and made a back up save just before the first racket that can be killed or flipped. After getting all flip trophies I loaded my back up save and killed all of them but the trophie did not pop. It popped in my 3th play trough after killing Merle Jackson which I killed before backing up the save. If u were you I would try to flip the 1st boss. If that doesn't work I think you need another walk-through. 

• 1 month later...

If anyone is curious, you don’t need to hack the communications grid on your Kill Playthrough. Just speed through it as fast as you can.

The lazy guide suggests otherwise.

P.S. I did this playthrough without turning off my PS4 (it didn’t freeze/crash either). I don’t know for certain that is required but it seems likely since the Spare trophy didn’t pop on my 1st playthrough. 

P.P.S. I reloaded a checkpoint since the quest giver wouldn’t respond / the prompt wasn’t there and that obviously was okay since I got the trophy.

Edited by Wagszilla