Fleet Carrier

Solarus755

Yes you have to apply to decommission your carrier but it takes a week before it is removed and you get your money back (minus the decomission fee of course). I think its to give people a chance to change thir mind as you can cancel the decommision request at any point if you want to.

You can also still use the carrier during that week and on the day it gets decommissioned any ships that are on board will be delivered to the nearest Space Port to the Carrier Location i believe.

After I purchased mine, I didn’t do any jumps, why do you need to after the trophy pops? I sold immediately after I was able and If I remember correctly I got 4.75bln return so It’s very generous especially if unused, just sad that it was basically the last thing I needed so I never really put that 5bln to better use for the game, all that grind just to let my hard earned wealth gather dust lol 

3 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

After I purchased mine, I didn’t do any jumps, why do you need to after the trophy pops? I sold immediately after I was able and If I remember correctly I got 4.75bln return so It’s very generous especially if unused, just sad that it was basically the last thing I needed so I never really put that 5bln to better use for the game, all that grind just to let my hard earned wealth gather dust lol 

Assuming you haven't travelled on someone else's carrier - For this trophy:

All Aboard
Travelled on board a carrier to another star system
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

Assuming you haven't travelled on someone else's carrier - For this trophy:

All Aboard
Travelled on board a carrier to another star system

Yeah that’s true forgot about that one lol makes sense then now, I hitched a ride on a friends carrier to Sag A so 

• 3 months later...
On 21/08/2022 at 3:46 PM, quickfoozlle said:

Anyone knows how I can sell the fleet carrier? Its just causing debts for me so I want to get rid off it. As so often, the game doesnt tell me how to do it.

If i remember correctly, in the the fleet carrier menu there should be an option to "Decommission" the carrier, takes 7 days to fully decommission once started.