Who's The Boss trophy & final mythical fragment bug

paulchaested

I defeated all four mythical beasts and rechallenged Osomene in the daily quest before saving Athena and it seems like it's bugged and I can't get the fourth and final mythical fragment. This has locked me out of the Who's The Boss trophy and as well as Servant of the Gods trophy since my mythical beast quest is stuck on 3/4.

Anybody run into this? Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any workarounds this and starting a new game/new game+  and doing ALL those requests again seems to be the only solution...

Edited by paulchaested

Same problem here, defeating Osomene before saving Athena seems to be the cause. Found some people on reddit and PowerPyx.com having this problem due to the same reason.

Strangely enough, I unlocked Servant of the Gods. It's "Who’s the Boss?" and "More than Twelve Labours" that I'm locked out of, because killing all four mythical bosses is one of the final tasks on Hermes' heroic task board, I'm stuck on 3/4, so I think you're locked out of that one as well.

I posted about this on Ubisoft forum. Leave a comment over there if you can, so the dev knows more players are having this problem and hopefully will fix it sooner.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2306193-quot-Who’s-the-Boss-quot-trophy-glitched

Decided to just go into NG+ and beelined for the four mythical bosses. Got the plat now.

Be sure to make a manual save before fighting the bosses, two of them didn't give me a mythical fragment, I had to reload my save and got the fragment the second time, so it's definitely glitchy.

All of them can be done relatively quickly at the start of the game, except Kottos in Ares' region. The boss is inside Ares' fortress, and you cannot get inside (red mist all around the place to drain your stamina) until you've completed the first few missions of Ares' quest line.

For "More than Twelve Labours", turns out you can get the trophy by completing any tasks, as long as the total adds up to 36 tasks. The trophy popped for me after I completed the first task in NG+.

• 8 months later...