Trophies popping with iceborn installed

Hieronymus_Kosh

After a lengthy break from the game I've gone back to clear up a few misc trophies before I finish off the crown trophies, I captured a bristly crake, no trophy, I maxed out research for all base game monsters (bar lunastra), no trophy, I'm a bit paranoid about spending many hours on the gold crowns with no trophy reward, anyone have issues with base game trophies with ice born installed ? 

• 3 months later...

I am having a similar problem. I have the in-game achievements for 100 large monster hunts and 50 captures, but no trophies. 

I am playing on PS5 and have Iceborne installed. I tried restarting the game like the OP but it didn't pop either trophy. 

It is troubling to hear things like "this game doesn't have any bugged trophies."

I have exactly 50 captures included 1 Bazelgeuse and 1 Beotodus and 115 total hunts. This is counted using the number in parentheses in the LMFG. This is counted with the numbers not in the parentheses in the LMFG.

Any help or ideas is appreciated!!

In addition, I also have the first 2 achievements from Iceborne unlocked, but no trophies. Again, any ideas are very much appreciated!

20 hours ago, WilliamJB17 said:

I am having a similar problem. I have the in-game achievements for 100 large monster hunts and 50 captures, but no trophies. 

I am playing on PS5 and have Iceborne installed. I tried restarting the game like the OP but it didn't pop either trophy. 

It is troubling to hear things like "this game doesn't have any bugged trophies."

I have exactly 50 captures included 1 Bazelgeuse and 1 Beotodus and 115 total hunts. This is counted using the number in parentheses in the LMFG. This is counted with the numbers not in the parentheses in the LMFG.

Any help or ideas is appreciated!!

In addition, I also have the first 2 achievements from Iceborne unlocked, but no trophies. Again, any ideas are very much appreciated!

In case anyone else has this problem, here is what worked for me. I closed out of the game, fully shut down my PS5, rebooted the system and the game. On the very next hunt that I completed (it was a HR Azure Rathalos investigation, for those curious) and all 4 of the trophies that I mentioned above popped! I am not sure what caused them to not trigger originally, but it seems to be resolved now. Since then, I have earned a couple more trophies, so it appears to be working again.

I hope this helps someone else, because every thread I have seen just ends with no one saying their problem was corrected. Happy hunting!

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 2021-04-12 at 10:40 AM, WilliamJB17 said:

In case anyone else has this problem, here is what worked for me. I closed out of the game, fully shut down my PS5, rebooted the system and the game. On the very next hunt that I completed (it was a HR Azure Rathalos investigation, for those curious) and all 4 of the trophies that I mentioned above popped! I am not sure what caused them to not trigger originally, but it seems to be resolved now. Since then, I have earned a couple more trophies, so it appears to be working again.

I hope this helps someone else, because every thread I have seen just ends with no one saying their problem was corrected. Happy hunting!

Had the same issue with the Bosom Buddies trophy after installing Iceborne on PS5, did the same thing as you and it popped after doing an SOS. Thank you!

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2021 at 8:40 AM, WilliamJB17 said:

I went back into MHW and did several Arena quests...but the No Where but Up didn't pop.  Going to have to try your trick and hope it works.  Hate to think I won't be able to platinum MHW because of Iceborne.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...