"To Protect and Serve" trophy doens't unlock

Walmiltur

Hi guys, i have a problem with this trophy. I completed the quest line, but i didn't found the correct farm so the River's nephew died at the end and he sended me a message where he says that he don't want to talk to me anymore. I don't know if the trophy is bugged or if it's just missable.

Im not 100% sure but try to skip time by few days until he calls back. If he still didn’t call you back after few days, check your journals for the quest “following the river” and track that quest manually. you should be able to call river then and continue the quest

Just now, MohandGamer7 said:

Im not 100% sure but try to skip time by few days until he calls back. If he still didn’t call you back after few days, check your journals for the quest “following the river” and track that quest manually. you should be able to call river then and continue the quest

My last quest was "The Hunt", i don't have the "Following The River" quest. I guess it's bugged to me than, damn. I have to do another run just for this trophy :(

2 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Don’t rush it yet, some quests take time to show up, some time 3-4 in-game days so just skip time and drive around, do some other quests and check your journal more often for the final quest “follow the river” 

This is what i am doing, several days has passed, i did a lot of side quests and i'm at the final main quest but nothing yet. 

3 minutes ago, Walmiltur said:

This is what i am doing, several days has passed, i did a lot of side quests and i'm at the final main quest but nothing yet. 

That quest line ending is missable according to the official guide book. The guide states that the final mission (including the romance option) only happens when you save his nephew by finding at least one hint and driving to the correct farm. If your trophy didn't pop by now, i doubt that it will in this playthrough.

Actually, all of the trophy related side quest lines can end early depending on your (dialogue) choices. PowerPyx and others didn't mention that, but the official guide says so.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

That quest line ending is missable according to the official guide book. The guide states that the final mission (including the romance option) only happens when you save his nephew by finding at least one hint and driving to the correct farm. If your trophy didn't pop by now, i doubt that it will in this playthrough.

Actually, all of the trophy related side quest lines can end early depending on your (dialogue) choices. PowerPyx and others didn't mention that, but the official guide says so.

As i thought. I have to do another run just for this, i'll wait the next gen update at this point :)

• Like 1