Small Flower (Fixable bug)

OK I believe this bug is only in the English ver. You have to meet up with are past hero 5 times to get the small flower. So, the bug happen for me when I meet her at the grave sight for the dog and the dog leaves and you must found him to get the cassette tape. But if you did not meet 5 times with are past hero ... The dog will not show up, To fix the bug go back to your house and get the charm dog back on. And get the small flower first before going after the tape. Hope this helps.

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Under some circumstance this bug isn't fixable. I only needed the Cassette Tape for the collection and couldn't trigger Chaco at the dog house. So I had to replay a big part as I hadn't done a backup for hours.

In my second attempt I instantly started with the small flower quest. Because I unequipped the dog charm this time I noticed that you could not finish the quest because you couldn't meet the protagonist from the precursor at the 5th spot. Also you couldn't start the "Chaco runs off"-part at the grave. So I finished the small flower quest line first and got to the grave afterwards to trigger the Chaco event(s). I walked along all the poins where you get an animation with Chaco in one succession without getting killed until the spirit with the spinning head representing a beacon (so three animations in total). Than I quick travelled to the Jizo statue right next to the dog house and got the last animation + the cassette. So I assume finishing the small flower questline first and NOT interacting with the grave at the first opportunity is the key for preventing the bug.

Edited by Harrowed23