How much side room needed?

DrakeHellsing

Just wondering how much room on the sides is really needed. In particular, to the left of me where I can reach a fair bit before hitting my wall, however, Job Simulator proved that it can be awkward to do so with reaching for certain things like the safe/freezer in the convenience store job, or the ending lever in the office job.

I'm guessing it shouldn't be too bad though right? Cause looking up online didn't seem to give me much info and I figured I could ask to see what others had come across so to speak. To see those who have played the game can give me insight on it.

Just so you know, reaching to the right is fine (lower right, maybe a small issue with my bed, but I can still move it a bit more right up against my wall, so that's fine). It's just where my camera would be located is all and where my space is in my room.

2 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

unfortunately i dont have vr but ive heard if you can stick your arms straight out and do a 360 without hitting anything, you should be good. but take this with a grain of salt. 

Yeah, weird thing is with Job Simulator, it asks you do the whole, extend arms ordeal and confirm it. But the game still required me to reach more to the side (mostly the left side half the time).

I guess they're two games where the play area is pretty much set and you can't change it. Cause as an example, The Room VR, which I played not too long ago, I could readjust where I was in the game with a button press and the game would move the play area accordingly.

But no matter. I think I shall still get the game tonight and work with it anyway. Cause if it is like Job Simulator, I can move my dresser if need be to reach to the left for anything. But I have a feeling things might be a bit more knee height and not too far from where I need to reach things. Hopefully xD

• Like 1