Hardest Platinum Trophies PS3/PS4/PS5

LancashireLad87

On 25/08/2022 at 0:10 PM, gamercris066 said:

e1ggrm1l.jpg

GTA IV A lot of multiplayer trophies and has very grindy trophies.

th?id=OIP.9ZdE23ynpvLMNwoKzn5NswHaBi&pid

Crypt of the necrodancer Almost every trophy in this game is extremely difficult.

th?id=OIP.fWBRrlqF_6LE_EffhrSDhgHaBm&pid

GTA V Very grindy trophies.

Pretty sure I added Crypt of the Necrodancer when I created the thread. As for GTA4/GTA5 I have never heard anyone hold them in such high regards when it comes to platinum difficulty. Are they really in the same league as other games on my list, if so would you care to explain why in further detail because I don't play GTA. Furthermore I don't count massive grinds as being difficult otherwise I think a lot of games will be mentioned that don't warrant their place.

Edited by LancashireLad87

A game like GH: Smash Hits has some bonecrushing trophies. People mention Van Halen, but I think Smash Hits is worse. Green Day Rock Band is nasty as well; the drum trophies are outrageous, particularly if you only have access to RB or GH drums.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

A game like GH: Smash Hits has some bonecrushing trophies. People mention Van Halen, but I think Smash Hits is worse. Green Day Rock Band is nasty as well; the drum trophies are outrageous, particularly if you only have access to RB or GH drums.

Also you have to subject yourself to Green Day which is torture in of itself 

• Like 1

Tetris Effect has got to be top 5. You need to be a stone cold master of Tetris to earn it. I have put like 50 hours into the game but I am probably at least 100 from the platinum. However, I probably have close to 1000 hours in Tetris over my entire life. If you've never played Tetris before, this could be a platinum that takes thousands of hours, if it is even possible for you at all. The only reason 0.5% of players have gotten it is because Tetris is one of the best and most addictive games out there.