How Do I know I'm Viewing New Scenes

sepheroithisgod

I just finished my first playthrough of the game, which was great.

I was curious if there was a way to identify if I am viewing something new on the replays for going through the endings. I wanted to make sure I was skipping over new things. I assume picking different triggers (Positive/Negative) will have separate scenes that follow, but does the dialogue change following the scenes?

• Like 1

It's been 2 years since I've played Chaos Child but from what I remember the triggers you chose didn't effect the other normal scenes and only affect which route you go to. I would say im 90% right but if you are still unsure look around other places to see if you can get a definitive answer. What i know for sure is that the game doesn't let you know if you are viewing something new.

There should be an option in menus that stops skipping the text whenever that text hasn't been read yet. A lot of visual novels seems to have that feature so Chaos Child should have that feature.

2 hours ago, Flubberwunked said:

It's been 2 years since I've played Chaos Child but from what I remember the triggers you chose didn't effect the other normal scenes and only affect which route you go to. I would say im 90% right but if you are still unsure look around other places to see if you can get a definitive answer. What i know for sure is that the game doesn't let you know if you are viewing something new.

There should be an option in menus that stops skipping the text whenever that text hasn't been read yet. A lot of visual novels seems to have that feature so Chaos Child should have that feature.

Looks like there is no option for having the skip stop on new text. I guess the text changes after making choices at the board from what I can tell.

• Like 1