Master of Arms Length

Aside from some of the accolades, this is only decoration I’m missing. 650 kills for every weapon is insane and I’m worried this decoration might be my Platinum stopper. I tried going back to it but I feel like I am making no progress. For anyone who did this, please tell me how long this takes using the best strategy possible. It would help me know if I should give up or not.

It isn’t that big of a grind. Getting 650 kills with two guns takes around 45-60 minutes. There are 31 guns so you’re looking at around 15 hours of killing. And that’s a high expectation. Not bad at all...

For Snipers, ARs & LMGs I used the infinite wolf spawn and all the other guns I used the infinite robot spawn in the final mission. Although I should’ve done the SMGs at the wolves too. Much more relaxing spot ?.

If you don’t know these spots look them up.

There are some other good spots to do the killing but this worked best for me.

Good luck!

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It isn’t that big of a grind. Getting 650 kills with two guns takes around 45-60 minutes. There are 31 guns so you’re looking at around 15 hours of killing. And that’s a high expectation. Not bad at all...

For Snipers, ARs & LMGs I used the infinite wolf spawn and all the other guns I used the infinite robot spawn in the final mission. Although I should’ve done the SMGs at the wolves too. Much more relaxing spot 1f601.png.

If you don’t know these spots look them up.

There are some other good spots to do the killing but this worked best for me.

Good luck!

Thanks. I was thinking 35+ hours. I will use this method.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2021 at 4:05 PM, LethalShark20 said:

Aside from some of the accolades, this is only decoration I’m missing. 650 kills for every weapon is insane and I’m worried this decoration might be my Platinum stopper. I tried going back to it but I feel like I am making no progress. For anyone who did this, please tell me how long this takes using the best strategy possible. It would help me know if I should give up or not.

Best thing to do is pull up a stream or listen to some music while doing it. It's not that bad at all.

How many guns have you finished with?

I have found that by not fully completing missions as you progress - by only finishing the campaign and then Realistic - you should have a lot left to do for the accolades and collectibles, it's a bit more tolerable.

That would be my tip to people just starting off.

I have the Master of Arms decoration and only need 38 more accolades for the Platinum. The wolf spawn glitch was very effective. However, I had to grind the shotguns on Life as the wolves spawn at a distance unsuitable for that weapon variant. I should have this trophy tomorrow.

Edited by LethalShark20
  • Like 1