That game needs a fix !

C-Cedric

Finished all levels, got all flowers and started playing time trials to collect the platinum trophy.

Unfortunately the game keep crashing in level 8 in time trial mode.

It look likes some people still achieved that time trial, but I found a similar problem in an archived Reddit thread...

It's the second game from Skobbejak games where the platinum trophy is impossible for me to get due to bug ? (Tyd wag vir Niemand is the other one. My advice : don't buy it, it's bugged too)

Next time I see a "Skobbejak games" I'll run away !

Edited by C-Cedric
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello here ! 

I've got some good news for players who still struggle with level 8 time trial because of the freeze.

The player "le-faucheur17130" found a fix !

The platinum is achievable again ! It's hard, but doable:yay:

Here is the tip : look at the ground... Yes, that's it ! You have to play almost all the level looking at the ground and it won't freeze !!

You can try to look a bit higher but the higher you aim, the higher is the probability to freeze the game.

It seems that the freeze occurs when you look at a certain location in the level.

The level can be splitted in 4 parts:

1) A first labyrinth with traps

2) A room where you have to switch off lights

3) Several rotating rooms

4) A final labyrinth containing a lot of doors

During part 4) you'll cross an L shaped room containing a chair (count 6 doors after part 3) ) After that room you can again look freely without freezing the game.

3:00:00 is pretty hard to achieve but definitly doable after some tries, you'll need to know the level by heart.

Again, a huge thank to "le-faucheur17130" for finding this ! Hope this will help other players too !

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/12/2021 at 2:00 AM, ZACHSP8 said:

Did this game ever get a patch to fix this problem?

I can confirm time trial level 8 has been fixed. Must have been a patch, says currently on version 1.02. 
Definitely confirmed as I just played the level normally and the trophy unlocked as soon as I beat the time. The game has never crashed on me, not at any point or on any level. So crashes are fixed.
So no need to do any of the stuff stated above, just run around like normal.

All trophies are unlocking. 
Then only issue is... This game is actually way more frustrating and tougher than I had anticipated! It's been a bit of a slog! Just 3 last time trials left to beat then I'll be grateful the plat is done, but I can tell you I won't be stacking it lol Not as fun and chill as I expected/hoped! ?

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 06/05/2023 at 1:17 AM, esstee11 said:

I can confirm time trial level 8 has been fixed. Must have been a patch, says currently on version 1.02. 
Definitely confirmed as I just played the level normally and the trophy unlocked as soon as I beat the time. The game has never crashed on me, not at any point or on any level. So crashes are fixed.
So no need to do any of the stuff stated above, just run around like normal.

All trophies are unlocking. 
Then only issue is... This game is actually way more frustrating and tougher than I had anticipated! It's been a bit of a slog! Just 3 last time trials left to beat then I'll be grateful the plat is done, but I can tell you I won't be stacking it lol Not as fun and chill as I expected/hoped! 1f605.png

Thanks for reply.

• Like 2