Can't bring myself to finish any games....

verycorny

I find a good incentive is competition. I have a few mates we just playfully have bragging rights between. I have my own tastes in games but half the time we're swapping between us.

I also have the three or four game rule. To switch between to keep variety also taking into account long term invested games with online trophies that you couldn't do 'overnight'.

Also I find when looking into a new game, websites like psnprofiles or ps3tropgies.org to be a lot more informative through forums and guides than a simple magazine review as it's mostly other gamers contributions and feedback.

There are games that if not for the trophies I would have written off and never gone back to after just not connecting with them first time, which I've forced myself to try harder and ended up really liking. Bayonetta was one of those, also Syndicate.

Neither made a good first impression for me, but id recommend them whole-heartedly now :)

I'm aorta in the same boat as you in the moment (I want to play Beyond: Two Souls, but I promised my fiancée that the first playthrough of that would be two player since she paid half for it.) So what I'm doing is going from the top of my game list and trying to get as many games as I can up to A rank. Sometimes just doing silly things like that makes your stats looks better and makes you feel better.

I often torture myself by playing shitty games just for the plat even tho i know i got a bunch of good games i could play, i follow the trophy advisor and that usually ends with me ripping my eyes out because of the boredom i am suffering but it's totally worth it cause hearing that "pling" and seeing that the trophy advisor has gotten shorter and feeling that i accomplished something is almost a greater feeling than eating bacon 7 a.m in the morning

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a Vita game for me please? Any US release and some Japan release, prefer a short one because I lost interest pretty fast.

Lone Survivor

Its cheap, on psn, and probably the best vita game available. One playthrough will take about 4 hours, but you will DEFINATELY want a second playthrough just to see how it can go.

Its fantastic :)

Edited by DrBloodmoney