Worth to come back?

Armymed101

Hey Gamers!

So, I haven't played BF5 in a very, very long time. I was curious, is there still a large fan base or player base? Obviously player count is highly dependent upon platform... but I miss playing large battles. I miss running around like crazy and taking a grenade to the face, tank round up the arse, or a random accident. Is it worth it to come back? Is BF5 on the subscription system? Like Bloodborne? Sorry for being so ignorant, I just haven't had time to look lol 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/12/2021 at 4:09 AM, Armymed101 said:

Hey Gamers!

So, I haven't played BF5 in a very, very long time. I was curious, is there still a large fan base or player base? Obviously player count is highly dependent upon platform... but I miss playing large battles. I miss running around like crazy and taking a grenade to the face, tank round up the arse, or a random accident. Is it worth it to come back? Is BF5 on the subscription system? Like Bloodborne? Sorry for being so ignorant, I just haven't had time to look lol 

If you just want to finish off the plat and be done with it then it's easy done and doesn't take long but as a long running battlefield fan with thousands of hours across all of them. I dropped this heap as soon as the last trophy pinged. No replay value at all. 

Just boost in community games and get rid

• Like 1