Room 302 Bugged

DoctorDrPepper

Completed all the chapters, got both endings, found every collectible and the key to open the safe for the Room 302 key never spawned in the upstairs sink. Last thing stopping me from the platinum.

I'm scared to redo everything because i've seen other people on reddit saying they speed runned the game but it didn't even spawn there.

Has anyone else had this problem then found a way to eventually get it to pop up?

3 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Completed all the chapters, got both endings, found every collectible and the key to open the safe for the Room 302 key never spawned in the upstairs sink. Last thing stopping me from the platinum.

I'm scared to redo everything because i've seen other people on reddit saying they speed runned the game but it didn't even spawn there.

Has anyone else had this problem then found a way to eventually get it to pop up?

if I were you mate I would back up the save and try and speedrun it and do the steps needed to finish and get the key to get the silent hill door open

Did a speed run, and still no key. 

So I saved right before the end of my last chapter on this run, Delores, and just kept loading and beating it for a while. Finally showed up after the sixth or seventh time. 

Still, very very unreliable. I'd be careful if you're gonna buy this one.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...