Question for lvling weapons

ExoriaCEO

What is the fastest way to level your (more rare) weapons in the game? 

Deathmatch or Last Worm standing? 

Actively fighting or awoid fights and just get game time with the weapon? 

And is the labor only available on weekends or is there any sort of schedule? The labor features a game mode only with one weapon right? So this would be most optimal for lvling? 

Edited by iExoria

if you can actually make use of the weapons, getting kills in dethmatch is fast. its 1xp per damage up to a cap of 500, and then its 50 exp per kill up to a max of 500, but you get barely anything for weapon holding in deathmatch. Equally, if you hold the weapon for just 2 minutes in a Last Standing game you'll get 500 exp just for holding it then you can either go for some extra exp or die and restart. Due to this I believe Last worm is better for those harder to kill with weapons like the Hammerhead, sentry and Riot shield.

The lab is rotated every 3-5 days or whenever they can be bothered to update the game, and some are solo weapons only but most of them are just game mode variables, nothing to scream home about and not worth your time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iExoria said:

And is the labor only available on weekends or is there any sort of schedule? The labor features a game mode only with one weapon right? So this would be most optimal for lvling? 

im waiting for my trophy guide to get through, i explain everything in there

• Like 1

23 hours ago, iExoria said:

The best way is by checking the laboratory events since it is easier like when the infinite ammunition came out or the death of a gulpe or a single bullet, With the infinite ammo event I got almost everything up to lvl 7 in a couple of days 

Edited by Saber-Lyli
  • Like 1