How unlock "Cheli Venco Deho" trophy?

Sephiroth-Oni

• 7 months later...

Events are on the battle map (picture of the girl). I'd assume personal events can be triggered when investigating one of those points, when using an eligible character.

Played a full game with no luck finding any, despite having 7k experience on all characters that run. Not sure yet if it's purely bad rng though.

When I've eventually found one, I'll update my post to say if it's an actual mission or a random event.

Looks like the quests are actual missions you select from the mission board. Went through 3 playthroughs with no missions popping up, when I spent experience. The only time a mission popped was when I held the full 7k unspent experience. Must be a bug or something. Hope this helps anyone who looks at this game in the future, definitely a lack of information online. 

Edited by VigilantCrow
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2021 at 11:28 PM, VigilantCrow said:

Events are on the battle map (picture of the girl). I'd assume personal events can be triggered when investigating one of those points, when using an eligible character.

Played a full game with no luck finding any, despite having 7k experience on all characters that run. Not sure yet if it's purely bad rng though.

When I've eventually found one, I'll update my post to say if it's an actual mission or a random event.

Looks like the quests are actual missions you select from the mission board. Went through 3 playthroughs with no missions popping up, when I spent experience. The only time a mission popped was when I held the full 7k unspent experience. Must be a bug or something. Hope this helps anyone who looks at this game in the future, definitely a lack of information online. 

Does each character have each unique event ? Does I need to do it with all character 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dark358story said:

Does each character have each unique event ? Does I need to do it with all character 

Each character has one unique event.  Yes, you have to do each character's event, and I'd simply keep track of which characters you've done this for on scratch paper or somesuch because there's no in-game method by which to do so.

• Like 1