N/A and EU games

thebigdawg1985

Hi guys

First time posting anything on here. 

I’m going to have a try a trophie hunting now I got my hands on a ps 5 and not much else to do in my spare time. I’ve noticed that quite a few people have got the same game twice down as n/a and eu versions. Can some one explain to me how this works do they have a vpn and get different copies from different stores or order other versions of the game. I might just be stupid but don’t really get it.

If some one can shed some light on this for me it would be great.

Thanks for any help

6 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

If I find something I want on a different PSN store, I just buy that regions PSN card from somewhere like play-asia.com and away we go. It's handy checking multiple stores. There have been a few things I've grabbed from the HK store I haven't been able to find

would you be able to explain how you do this?

how do you access other stores?

Edited by thebigdawg1985

I just do it through my PS3/PS4. Choose to create a new account. Nothing special about that, but then when it asks you to enter your PSN ID, choose to make a new one. You can then change the country. All you really need to do is enter a valid zip/post code and the rest of the address can be fake.

Sorry, if I was near my PS4 I'd do a step by step breakdown for you. If someone hasnt by the time I get to my PS4, I'll do it for you

13 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

I just do it through my PS3/PS4. Choose to create a new account. Nothing special about that, but then when it asks you to enter your PSN ID, choose to make a new one. You can then change the country. All you really need to do is enter a valid zip/post code and the rest of the address can be fake.

Sorry, if I was near my PS4 I'd do a step by step breakdown for you. If someone hasnt by the time I get to my PS4, I'll do it for you

Cheers mate. 

that would be really helpful. I’ll have a look tomorrow but knowing me i will mess something up.

thankyou

1 hour ago, thebigdawg1985 said:

Hi guys

First time posting anything on here. 

I’m going to have a try a trophie hunting now I got my hands on a ps 5 and not much else to do in my spare time. I’ve noticed that quite a few people have got the same game twice down as n/a and eu versions. Can some one explain to me how this works do they have a vpn and get different copies from different stores or order other versions of the game. I might just be stupid but don’t really get it.

If some one can shed some light on this for me it would be great.

Thanks for any help

In my case I prefer physical games so when I do an EU stack I usually go to shop4megastore.com and order a copy they have free international shipping takes a couple weeks but so far I've had absolutely no problem with them everything's come in perfectly and they have amazingly low prices usually

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

One user reported an issue trying to play a digital EU PS4 game on their US PS5. I was too busy to check to see if that was game specific or if multiple different region games have issues playing BC on PS5.

You're welcome to try but thousands of other games in your native region exist that you can play instead if you don't want to risk wasting money on copies of games you can't even play.

15 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

In my case I prefer physical games so when I do an EU stack I usually go to shop4megastore.com and order a copy they have free international shipping takes a couple weeks but so far I've had absolutely no problem with them everything's come in perfectly and they have amazingly low prices usually

Thankyou I will definitely check it out

5 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

One user reported an issue trying to play a digital EU PS4 game on their US PS5. I was too busy to check to see if that was game specific or if multiple different region games have issues playing BC on PS5.

You're welcome to try but thousands of other games in your native region exist that you can play instead if you don't want to risk wasting money on copies of games you can't even play.

Thankyou for  the information