Delisted

cris3f

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 26/3/2021 at 6:14 AM, EqualityEarth said:

It’s available on PS Now, albeit you can only get the PS4 trophy list.

Other delisted games but still on the PS Now library...

-Narco Terror (PS3 game, can’t download, only stream)

-One Upon Light

The downside is that you need 4 controllers, unless online play is available. Much easier on ps3 where you can easily change your 1 controller to controller 2, 3 and 4. I'm not sure you can do that on ps4.

36 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

The downside is that you need 4 controllers, unless online play is available. Much easier on ps3 where you can easily change your 1 controller to controller 2, 3 and 4. I'm not sure you can do that on ps4.

The same trick is usable. PS Button >> Switch User >> P2, P3, P4. Trophies unlock for all 4 users. The real downside is that the PS Now version can’t be downgraded. The update entails a 3-star system for the challenge list, so you don’t have immediate access to the Glass Puzzle. I needed a friend to take control of a second mouse to help me with the speedrun and height/distance challenges.

1 hour ago, EqualityEarth said:

The same trick is usable. PS Button >> Switch User >> P2, P3, P4. Trophies unlock for all 4 users. The real downside is that the PS Now version can’t be downgraded. The update entails a 3-star system for the challenge list, so you don’t have immediate access to the Glass Puzzle. I needed a friend to take control of a second mouse to help me with the speedrun and height/distance challenges.

Alright thanks that's good to hear. Unfortunately, it is no longer on ps now either.