Extremely slow Youtube Upload

mahoganyman

Holy shiiiii... dude your Upload is .17? 170 KBPS?  That's extremely slow, that would explain the 2000 minutes.

Either your internet provider is ripping you off big time, or something is soaking up your speeds, are you downloading any torrents? 

Edited by Humonic

Holy shiiiii... dude your Upload is .17? 170 KBPS?  That's extremely slow, that would explain the 2000 minutes.

Either your internet provider is ripping you off big time, or something is soaking up your speeds, are you downloading any torrents? 

I have no idea.. I rarely use my computer, scan it regularly for malware,  and have a relatively decent internet connection, aside from taking 2000 minutes to upload a video to youtube.  No, I don't download torrents or anything I don't need

I have no idea.. I rarely use my computer, scan it regularly for malware,  and have a relatively decent internet connection, aside from taking 2000 minutes to upload a video to youtube.  No, I don't download torrents or anything I don't need

If .74 is your download and .17 is your upload, you need a new internet provider, you really can't get much worse then those speeds to be honest, as for the 2000 minute upload to youtube, there's no fixing that; it's taking 2000 minutes because of your upload speed.. and your upload speed it borderline unusable.