Streets Of Rage 4 30% discount

You

26 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

So this great game is on a discount, which is well worth it, especially since the original price is not all that expensive anyway.

One of the few games I kinda wish had stacked trophies so I had a legit reason to buy it again. :)

Yes, I can only recommend this fantastic game (got it for my Switch as well). It might even be the best beat'm up ever. 

I'm hoping for a PS5 release for another platinum ;)

1 hour ago, Klart said:

It might even be the best beat'm up ever.

Hmm well I wouldn't go that far. SOR2 and 3 are still king but hey that's probably just because I grew up with the original games and they are now forever encased in my muscle memory. :)

I wish you could have 3 or 4 player coop in online though instead of it just being a max of 2.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Already bought it. If it's anything like the old Streets of Rage games from decades ago, this will be a blast.

Great choice! They've patched and nerfed the Hard mode quite a bit since release so the 100 Yen trophy is a lot easier now.

I was the second person (on this site anyway) to get it, but a man of your talents and going by your skills on Capcom Arcade collections, you will find this game very easy to platinum as there isn't really too much challenging, plus you can play 100 yen Trophy online with someone.

I still need to get around to doing some of the S ranks for the final trophy. Or maybe I will wait and do it for my 200th platinum.

12 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I was the second person (on this site anyway) to get it, but a man of your talents and going by your skills on Capcom Arcade collections, you will find this game very easy to platinum as there isn't really too much challenging, plus you can play 100 yen Trophy online with someone.

Oh god please don't mention that. Commando is still giving me chills. So much reliant on dumb luck.

• Like 1