Redemption - Requiem on Professional

Maewerl_1992

Oi!
I began the game on professional and beat every mission with SA rating to get the money for "Highroller".
Wasn't so hard to do but the epilogue is frustrating as hell.
The enemys deal so much damage that you can't get in cover fast enough and reloading takes ages.
Are there any "tricks" how to beat this?
I tried looking for walkthroughs on YT, but they are also only "lucky runs" and don't really help.

I was struggling with this for a while too. After trying several different methods I found this one, which worked first try for me:

Only thing is I had to chase down the wheelchair guy because he rolled off before I could get him from that position. I killed him easily by staying behind a tree then popping out and shooting him while he came towards me.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

I was struggling with this for a while too. After trying several different methods I found this one, which worked first try for me:

Only thing is I had to chase down the wheelchair guy because he rolled off before I could get him from that position. I killed him easily by staying behind a tree then popping out and shooting him while he came towards me.

I did the same method and I can guarantee it works. Just don't run out of ammo before everyone's dead. I did that and it's a real bastard trying to get ammo and get back behind cover without dying.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pyramat said:

4 hours ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I did the same method and I can guarantee it works. Just don't run out of ammo before everyone's dead. I did that and it's a real bastard trying to get ammo and get back behind cover without dying.

Thanks a lot, I'll try this and hope the best :)

• Like 1

@Pyramat @DreddPirateRobb

It worked in just 5 tries. The randomness of the enemies still makes it a matter of luck, but this strategy clearly gives you better chances to survive.

Thanks a lot guys <3 Now I just have to grind the missing trophies and the platinum is mine.

@maormaor13 Yeah I knew, but most of the time I just ran out of ammo when slomo started :D

• Like 1

• 2 years later...