DLC not appearing in game.

46 minutes ago, BacklogGamer964 said:

I have both "A Tale of Fire and Lightning" and "A new god" installed on PS5 version but neither are showing up in my game. How do you find these DLC missions?

When opening the game at the main menu the bottom left will have new god. Once you click it you have to "buy" it and it will start downloading

typical ubiscum, failing upwards as always. I bought the gold edition for this shit but i didn't crack it incase something bad happens, and hey lo' and behold something bad happens and in typical ubiscum fashion not a single fuckin dude at the company knows how to fix it lol. still I can return it, gotta love amazon.

2 hours ago, Enstikto said:

I have exactly the same issue and so do others. There is also a thread in the ubisoft forums regarding this but no response from ubisoft... 

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2315538-A-new-Hero-dlc-not-shown-ingame

Great... Well at least they know so hopefully they'll bother to do something about it.

2 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

typical ubiscum, failing upwards as always. I bought the gold edition for this shit but i didn't crack it incase something bad happens, and hey lo' and behold something bad happens and in typical ubiscum fashion not a single fuckin dude at the company knows how to fix it lol. still I can return it, gotta love amazon.

How about giving them a chance to fix it instead of having a meltdown over it. ?‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I-Reaped-U said:

How about giving them a chance to fix it instead of having a meltdown over it. ?‍♂️

how was that a meltdown? people are so sensitive theese days lol. they can barely fix their game for a release window pre pandemic let alone now, why do you think i've waited to play it.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84